Bjorn Interview, fantastic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gale, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gale,

I have to agree. Excellent article. And, it gives such good insight into the personality of a person that we all know and like. :wink:

3. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Thanks!

Hi Gale,

I am glad that you are enjoying the interview. Section II will be up shortly - my goal is tomorrow night though it may stretch into Saturday morning. I sent Part I to Bjorn to make sure he looked at it prior to it going up. As he will be away for the next couple of weeks, I want to make sure that part II and III are perfect before I put them up.

I have also been a bit busy as I am doing 3 interviews this week as well (I just finished the text portion of an interview with Artie Morris, finishing one with Eric Cheng and beginning one with Ron Reznick).

Thanks again for the feedback! If you have areas that you feel need to be examined (and are not), I am always open to hearing them.

-JM

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. an enjoyable and informative read. Thanks for putting this up Gale and thanks for the endeavor James.

6. Thanks James,

An informative and enjoyable read, as was the interview with Thom Hogan.....looking forward to parts II and III.

Nice balance between information on the personal and practical sides.

Best wishes,

David

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    James ,

Your interviews with the folks we have come to know and highly respect has been done quite elequently.

I feel honored to be in the company of these great gentlemen.

Look foward to the interview with Ron.

I would also enjoy an interview with Iliah Borg and Peter Dove.
    Developers of the Rawmagick. Extremely talented men.

Thank You

8. A very interesting read, thanks for posting. The last discussion is fascinating since last night I completed a book titled "Kepler's Witch." The life of Johannes Kepler, a German astronomer. As a Protestant (a lifelong Lutheran even though he was excommunicated from that church) he saw the beauty and harmony of the planets and the universe as an affirmation of the existence of God. He perceived the order, symmetry and patterns of the orbits and the geometry of the planets and stars' motion insight into the mind of God.

Bjorn is certainly correct in describing the movement of Venus proceeding without any interference from man, nor are we capable of affecting it's movement.

I look forward to the remaining parts.

Rich

9. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Finally Up :)

Hey Everyone,

Part II is now up on Bjorn Rorslett. I apologize that it took longer than expected to put up. I normally like to send it over to the artist first to look at. As Bjorn is away, I figured that it would behoove me to go through it with a find tooth comb :)

As Paul (Monty Dog) was saying, Part II takes on a very different life that Part I. Some may find it more interesting, others less. Take a look and please give me feedback (good, bad and ugly).

-JM

10. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jim,

First if finally got on the forum :>))

The part II of Bjorn is fantastic as is Bjorn.

I can only echo Pauls observations, above, as well

Thank you Jim and Bjorn.

12. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Hello Everyone,

I am glad that everyone seems to be enjoying Part II. Part III will go up on Wednesday night (EST).

Paul, I am curious to know what you found different about Bjorn's Section II as opposed to Thom's?

-JM

13. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Gale,

Can you tell me more about Iliah Borg and Peter Dove? I checked out the Raw Magic website but would like to know more about what you see in them. I am always eager for ideas of people to interview. For example, Ron Reznick came from Frank. Not only was I floored by some of Ron's photographic work, but what an interview!

-JM

14. JamesMor

JamesMor

Jun 28, 2005
    New York
    Part III Now Up

Hey

Just thought I would let people know that the entire Bjorn Rorslett interview is now up (Sections I through III). Section III focuses on the Environment.

Next in the rocket chair will be Eric Cheng, an underwater photographer (a Canon guy). I will attempt to get the material up whlile I am gone, but it will be a crapshoot as my access to the Internet will be limited while I am in the parks.

I WILL be putting up a daily log (again, when available) when I am there.

Thanks for everything!

James