Black bee/yellow flower

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Jerry Snider, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    This one seems pretty bright to me...

[​IMG]

Appreciate input.

Jerry Snider

2. The black contraste nicely with flower Jerry, and the bee is very detailed.

Martin

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Contrast is beautiful as is the image.

the yellow may be a bit blown......

Now I really gotta shut this thing off and go READ my instructions on the Road Runner..

lollol

4. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Yep, so my choice was to expose for the black bee. Still struggling with the D2X :x , so have gone back to the D70 for a respite and some fun.
    Thanks, Gale, for the input. Always appreciate it.

Jerry Snider

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Even though the yellow is somewhat blown, the detail in the bee is exceptional....by far it makes up for the yellow in my opinion. You framed this one up very nicely as well, Jerry.

6. Jerry,

I see I am not the only one brave enough to get close to stinging insects!The detail in the bee is fantastic. I also like the contrasting colors.

How do you like your 200 micro? I was saving for that one, but had a chance to get the 70-180 instead.

Do you use an action in Photoshop to append the EXIF data to your images? I really like the way they display online.

7. I have to agree the détails on the bee are first rate.