Black Ducks....

More shots from the pond this morning. I told you I had a good day.... 8)

All taken with the D2H / 300mm f2.8 + TC-14EII.

Lady Muschovy:
19261173-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Boy (giving us the eye....;-)):
19261172-O.jpg

The lady again:
19261174-O.jpg

I hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them....:)

Thanks for lookin'.

Frank

You are right isn't it great when u get up get to where u r going setup the gear chimp and say wow I cant wait to get home and process these, very well don't my friend

Patrick Bramlett said:
Damn, I should have gone to the pond with you! :)

Yeah, i'm sure Patrick would have had a great time, but instead he worked ALL DAY on putting a MAJOR playground set together for our kids. He's about 1/2 way there! He'll probably go tomorrow and then I'll be jealous because I didn't go.

Your shots are great frank. The second was my favorite....That look is pretty scary...just how close was he to you?

Black Ducks? the subject is misleading. I open the thead and you got some excellant shots of some really ugly birds. :lol:

Leigh said:
Patrick Bramlett said:
Damn, I should have gone to the pond with you! :)

Yeah, i'm sure Patrick would have had a great time, but instead he worked ALL DAY on putting a MAJOR playground set together for our kids. He's about 1/2 way there! He'll probably go tomorrow and then I'll be jealous because I didn't go.

Your shots are great frank. The second was my favorite....That look is pretty scary...just how close was he to you?

Leigh,

He was probably 30 - 35 feet away. Not in this case, but I have had these guys fly right at me for 300 yards, and land literally at my feet. In the adrenalin rush of getting the shot, you don't even think about it. 8)

Thanks for the kind words.

Frank

Latest threads

Top Bottom