Bloody windy night

My WB was way out (I had it preset on a patch of snow in the shade on my previous session) for that night shot, but instead of trying to correct it, I kept it as it was for the effect.
16907741-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Date Taken:2005-03-02 19:39:15
NIKON D70
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 70mm
Exposure Time: 3s
Exposure Program: Aperture priority
Exposure Bias: 0

-- Christian

Real Name
Chris
When you said bloody, I thought it was just cute Canadian slang. Wow! What a color! I especially like the contrast of the bluish lights. The flapping flag is really a bonus - great shot Christian!

Chris101 said:
When you said bloody, I thought it was just cute Canadian slang. Wow! What a color! I especially like the contrast of the bluish lights. The flapping flag is really a bonus - great shot Christian!
Well thank you. I appreciate your comment.

-- Christian

DMcG said:
The flapping flag is really a bonus
Yup, if the flag was still - it would have been all to static.

The electric blue and the brown/orange make a great combination.
Fantastic shot !
Thank you.
Kind of detail you don't really notice until you set up the picture and then... it even makes the title.

Never heard of sand storms in Canada before :D

If a faulty WB would always result in such pleasing pics I would never take the effort to get it spot on.

Really nice.

Christian, don't you just love when those little camera "accidents" happen and create an incredible photo. I love to see that little red maple leaf flapping up there in the stiff breeze. Adds a nice bit of tension to the shot. Great capture!

Latest threads

Top Bottom