Blue and White and all Wet

B

bfjr

Boy your a big one, please don't eat my fish :smile:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I hate we he comes around :mad:

Finally all to myself :biggrin:

Nice Ben. You got a Snowy and a GWE sharing a feeding space. From what I've seen, those Snowy's are pretty aggressive little guys. :smile:

B

bfjr

Keith said:
Nice series Ben, really like the lighting!
Yeah 6:30pm PST seems to be about right
:smile:

thanks for looking, glad you like

B

bfjr

Flew said:
Nice Ben. You got a Snowy and a GWE sharing a feeding space. From what I've seen, those Snowy's are pretty aggressive little guys. :smile:
Your right Frank, but this is a small pond and he's the only GWE there and they seem to just leave him be :smile:

B

bfjr

PhotoByMark said:
I like all of these. Nice colors. I like the blue in the last one and the white->grey transition on the bird.
Thanks Mark. I too thought these had some good contrast/color. I'm glad you concur. Not much post work either :smile:

Fantastic photos Ben, specially liked the third one! The light in all is excellent and it seems that the -1.33 EV played its part.
Thanks for sharing :wink:

B

bfjr

Panos Kazanelis said:
Fantastic photos Ben, specially liked the third one! The light in all is excellent and it seems that the -1.33 EV played its part.
Thanks for sharing :wink:
Thanks Panos
Yes amazing how really bright late afternoon light can be. I just kept EV down till no more flashing highlights, seemed to do the trick.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom