1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Blue Angel over the trees

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by phecksel, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Taken from Belleville Lake during practice Friday

DSC_12457.
    NIKON D50    ---    300mm    f/5.6    1/1000s   

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wow, he's low. I'll be your heart was pounding like mad. Where's the other 299 images?:biggrin:

3. Nice Shot

How did you get that close. Sometimes they are so quiet you don't even know they are comming until the are right on top of you. In your case, he was RIGHT on top of you!

4. On the lake where they do some of the turns and set ups. Had some shots from thursday, I was getting ready to anchor the boat, when I yelled out "OH SH**". Scared the hell out of everybody in the boat as I scrambled to grab the camera, four coming straight at us, literally straight at us!

It's fun from the lake perspective...outside of the show box, because that's where they will re orientate. One will be at full throttle and another will be powered way back.

Missed one of those lifetime shots. Youngest was skiing and the BA passed behind her. Would have been a perfect photo op, but I was driving, and nobody was holding the camera

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful shot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.