Blue Angels at Boca Chica Key

Real Name
John A Alexander
I was staying at the Marriott Beach Resort in Key West and had a good view of these guys doing their stuff at the Boca Chica airshow from the top floor of the hotel's parking garage.

All comments welcome, thank you.

1)

The Blue Angels-1
by John Alexander, on Flickr

2)

The Blue Angels-2

3)

The Blue Angels-3

4)

The Blue Angels-4

5)

The Blue Angels-5

6)

The Blue Angels-6

7)

The Blue Angels-7

8)

The Blue Angels-8

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Wow! What a great set! #4 and 6 and particularly stunning. You could easily pick a few of these and make a great wall display, triptych or ???. If you do, you might want to adjust some of the exposures since #1 and a few others seem under exposed especially compared to #5 and 7 and the color balance varies quite a bit.

Real Name
John A Alexander
Wow! What a great set! #4 and 6 and particularly stunning. You could easily pick a few of these and make a great wall display, triptych or ???. If you do, you might want to adjust some of the exposures since #1 and a few others seem under exposed especially compared to #5 and 7 and the color balance varies quite a bit.
Karen - I do accept and appreciate your comments about the exposure. In my defence the lighting was tricky on the day and I have had to PP these shots more than I would like.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Karen - I do accept and appreciate your comments about the exposure. In my defence the lighting was tricky on the day and I have had to PP these shots more than I would like.
Only necessary if you wanted to show them as a grouping!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom