Blue Angels Crash in Beaufort, SC

C

cgaengineer

Not confirmed, but news is reporting pilot maybe dead....very, very sad...and I was going to attend this show and am now I am glad we didn’t.

My prayers go out to the families and the team.

Looks like Angel number 6

C

cgaengineer

God I hope he is alive and FOX news is incorrect, but they are saying coroner is on scene and pilot is dead.

A very very sad day for the Navy, and another very sad day for the USA.

Likewise, thoughts go out to family and friends, best hopes for any possible surviviers.

C

cgaengineer

This week has been awful...come on, give us some good news!

Terrible news. It will be even worse if it was just some civilian that got killed. The news media is in such a rush to out do each other, they will put whatever they hear out before confirming anything.

fks

sad news, and condolences to the family of whomever it was that's reported as having died.

i love watching the blue angels at fleet week every year. hopefully this won't scale back their performances.

ricky

Numbers 5 and 6 from last August....The Chicago Air and Water Show.

65524780.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Gary, I'm guessing that Dianne was just hoping that there were no fatalities...including the Pilot.

Hmmm. So, it would be better that an innocent person on the ground was killed by his actions?

Gary, I'm guessing that Dianne was just hoping that there were no fatalities...including the Pilot.

Sorry, ya'll. I'm sick and just didn't proof read what I typed! I don't want anyone hurt or killed - it's too tough to deal with no matter what or who! Sorry if I left a wrong impression! :redface:

Latest threads

Top Bottom