Blue bird

Every time I go out to shoot I am hoping to capture smething really outstanding with hopes I can share it on here and get some feedback and occasional ooh and ah...
then I download and mercilessly delete a bunch and come up with a scant few that please me. Looking at some of the other contributors work it is obvious i have much to learn yet. But the fun is in the trying. My goal with the set up on this blue bird was to attempt to catch her in flight just as she entered or exited the nesting box.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What a beautiful bird. We dont have those.

I like the catch on the first one. Thats great.

Thanks for sharing

Thanks, Gale, Bryan, and Gordon. I had ISO cranked up to 640 to allow fast shutter speed, and camera set to shutter priority. They seem to lack in color, contrast tho. i am really frustated that I am unable to use raw format. I have got to find a solution to that issue.

another image

This is the view I had most of the time while waiting for the attempted flight shot. these little jokers are quick? After a short while I felt that I was disturbing her ability to set her eggs so I left her alone.

crashed my computer trying to downlad capture 4.o and up to 4.2.1. since the recovery i no longer can even access raw in cs with my d2h. I am hoping to buy a copy of capture 4.2.1 on disc but they are not available. so i wait. any suggestions?

Frank,
I saw reference to that in another thread, and I suspect that may be why it is not available right now as a downlad or purchase. I will email todd and harris about it and check the thread you linked. Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom