Blue Heron

Wanted to see what it looked like posted,

bh1.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 233831

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Thanks Gilles

I was just playing with a new camera.

This was shot with a Canon 1D MKIII and a Canon 500/4 +1.4TC

This is just a test shooting, Nothing serious

Nothing serious? You have to be kidding! those are awesome shots. Those birds usually thumb their beaks at me as they fly by. Wonderful shots.

Nothing serious? You have to be kidding! those are awesome shots. Those birds usually thumb their beaks at me as they fly by. Wonderful shots.

Hey Thanks Mike

They are very Plentiful here and don't seem to be Shy!!! These were with Harsh light and really just a couple test shots!!!

Real Name
Colin Carter
Hi Gary

great shots, glad to see the mk3 is working

A friend of mine is having all sorts of trouble with his, its been back to Canon twice now and its still a POS, in AI servo tracking mode its shocking.

best wishes

Colin.

Hi Gary

great shots, glad to see the mk3 is working

A friend of mine is having all sorts of trouble with his, its been back to Canon twice now and its still a POS, in AI servo tracking mode its shocking.

best wishes

Colin.

Thanks Colin, Sorry about your Friend, I've only had mine out once and most of that was setting functions as it seem to shoot a bit different than my 40D

Real Name
Colin Carter
Thanks Colin, Sorry about your Friend, I've only had mine out once and most of that was setting functions as it seem to shoot a bit different than my 40D

I sincerely hope yours is ok Gary as it could be a great camera.

I had one and it was the reason, after about 18 years with Canon, that i made the move and switched to Nikon.

best wishes

Colin.

Even under those harsh conditions they still look mighty sweet Gary.The birds have finally arrived here in the mid-west and none to soon I may add.Lets get out there and have some fun:biggrin:

I sincerely hope yours is ok Gary as it could be a great camera.

I had one and it was the reason, after about 18 years with Canon, that i made the move and switched to Nikon.

best wishes

Colin.

very nice, gary
i like these shots
well done

Even under those harsh conditions they still look mighty sweet Gary.The birds have finally arrived here in the mid-west and none to soon I may add.Lets get out there and have some fun:biggrin:

Many Thanks Guys!!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom