Blue hour stroll

Grabbed this shot with my iphone while strolling around town looking for a good place to eat.

32819-1-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That is pretty. Those iPhones are pretty amazing. Looks like the X does a great job. That is a big dynamic range. I am still using a 7S but it often surprises me how well it does. PS...wish I was there!!

Real Name
Randy
Nice shot

I’m now using my Xs as my LS camera when I’m on a wildlife trip

Real Name
Ken St John
Beautiful shot ... and you're right about the new iPhones. I am continually amazed at the quality of the X-series (I have a XR). I still use my "real" camera most of the time, but the phone certainly replaces a "point and shoot" completely for "snapshots".

Ken

I've a photo from that exact spot made in May, 2012. (How can it be that long ago?:eek:)

How's the skiing?

Amazing dynamic range in these new phone cameras.

Jim, the skiing was good but not great. This was a lean year and they had not had any fresh snow for 7 days. However, I did not come to Zermatt just for the skiing. It was a great experience to ski in the Alps with my family. Viewing the Matterhorn while skiing down the mountains was thrilling. Plus, we skied from Switzerland down into Italy (a 7km run) one day for lunch. Where else can you do that?

Latest threads

Top Bottom