blue Hydrangea

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Neil, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Lisa

Lisa

May 3, 2005
    IL
    Hi Neil:

Lovely image! Very nice DOF on this one. I've got the 60mm Micro also and just love that little lens.

2. Hi Neil, beautiful shot. I also like the row pattern created by the flowers. Thanks for sharing.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Neat shot Neil. Looks almost like one of those shots where there is a mirror image of another mirror where the subject just keeps going off to infinity. 8)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yes that is a wonderful affect for sure. Beautiful.

Have you by chance seen the new hydrangea called a Star Hydrangea. Very unique. I saw them in Wal-mart garden shop. Very beautiful. The are totally different.

5. Neil

Neil

Jul 8, 2005
    Douglasville, GA
    Lisa yes like the 60mm lens very much a friend in Ohio suggested very strongly to get the lens glad I took his suggestion.
    Gale haven't seen the Star Hydrangea but will see if its at Wal-Mart and try and snap a picture of it.
    Flew, Doadang thanks for comments.

Finally broke down and got nice tripod it helped greatly on getting images without shakes. However wish now would have taken Ohio friends advice and gotten a mono-pod first, then the tripod.

Neil