Blue Jay!

Dianne:

Wow, what a wonderful picture . . . you should really be proud of this photograph. I've been trying to catch a blue jay, and they are really jittery birds; much like cardinals about sitting still. You did a great job catching this one . . . and the sharpness is incredible. You do really great work . . . keep them coming.

Mike
WOW, Thanks Mike! "Mr. B. Jay" is definitely a very jittery fella but I've learned what he likes to eat! It's still hard catching these guys for they don't sit still for a minute and yep on the cardinals too! I still have tons of practicing to do but at least I know now by listening to those who know more and by doing what is advised pays off! Frank (eng45ine) has been coaching me on how to use my camera settings. He's a great teacher!

Indeed, I have to chime in with everyone, what a great shot. In the short time I've been on the cafe you've made great improvements on many facets of your craft. Great job.

Indeed, I have to chime in with everyone, what a great shot. In the short time I've been on the cafe you've made great improvements on many facets of your craft. Great job.
Thanks Thomas! All it took was for me to find a great teacher (eng45ine) and do what he said to do - practice my camera settings, use the histogram, and highlights feature. AND don't forget to use my tripod! All this time, I've been barely getting by with so-so photos. Now, I'm finally getting somewhere!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom