Bluebells

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by snakeman, May 30, 2007.

1. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Took these a few weeks ago but haven't had chance to share them until now..don't usually shoot flowers but thought I would give it a try. Comments and criticism welcome.:cool:
    BB6.

BB12.

BB7.

BB13.

and this was where they were shot..
    BB1.

BB5.

BB4.

2. Those blue-bell meadows look almost unreal. Do they smell? If yes, it must be a special experience.
    Nice shots.
    Cheers

3. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Those bluebell covered fields are just amazing. I've never seen that before.

4. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    They do smell a little and its an amazing place.People visit from quite a distance just to see it..Thanks for commenting as well..:cool:

5. oh wow, just wonderful. even the macro's are beautiful. but those fields.......amazing.

laurie

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2007
  6. Beautiful series. I especially like the first one. What lenses did you use?

7. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Thanks Brian and Laurie,much appreciated. The macros were taken using the tamron 90mm di and the landscapes were taken with my sigma 10-20mm...

8. Very nice series, Stuart. I like #1 and #2, and of course the shots of the fields of blooms are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

9. Lovely series, and great pics. Thanks, have never seen blue bells in mass before.

10. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Thankyou both..certainly a sight to behold..

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow what a beautiful sight
    Thank You

12. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Thanks Gale

13. A very English sight - and very beautiful too.
    In the old days, you couldn't take this sort of photo for love nor money - the bluebells always came out pink on film (I think they reflect ultra-violet too well): so digital wins hands down here.

Alan

14. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Thanks Alan glad these were enjoyed as its not really my thing but had to get some snaps of it..

15. Lovely! Enjoyed all of them.

16. snakeman

snakeman

Feb 26, 2006
    UK
    Thanks Dave..