Bluebirds from new MacBook Pro

I mentioned a week ago or so that my computer died. I finally picked up a new one today - a MacBook Pro - the smallest one (all I could afford after buying a couple of new cameras and lenses recently.) It's my first Apple computer other than my iPad. It seems to be a great computer. Very elegant and solid. Anyway, here are a couple of quick backyard photos for comment. It's a fairly small screen and I'm not used to it yet, so let me know if these look off (any more than my photos usually do, that is).

1237330639_caV9x-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1237330737_iBbKZ-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!

1237331335_6ZqDL-L.jpg

Lookin really nice here on my Macbook Pro. I bought my a month ago and I love it. I think the display on it is incredible. My friend has new dell and we compared the same photos side by side and both agree that the MacBook display is much better.

Thanks Frank, Tim and Rich.

Rich, I had every intention of being a good boy and buying a cheap PC laptop but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Fortunately, the tax return arrived a couple of weeks ago. Glad to hear that yours is working out for you. I hope this one lasts longer than that Toshiba. It died after two years.

Thanks Frank, Tim and Rich.

Rich, I had every intention of being a good boy and buying a cheap PC laptop but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Fortunately, the tax return arrived a couple of weeks ago. Glad to hear that yours is working out for you. I hope this one lasts longer than that Toshiba. It died after two years.

I had(still have) a Macbook Pro before this one. Its 6 years old and still going strong. The optical drive stopped working last year but the rest works great still. You get what you pay for IMO.

Very nice, especially 1 with the bird looking right at you. Is there a way you can select the bird, put it in a layer, and then get rid of the white oof thing in the background? That would make it really special.

Latest threads

Top Bottom