BMX

Heres a few shots from the skatepark a few weeks back, enjoy!

DSC_9892-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_9858-L.jpg

DSC_9906-L.jpg

DSC_9862-L.jpg

Nice work here, Charlie. Your editing is getting better and better, and your lighting is really nice in these. I dig it.

Adding another flash behind the rider and out of view (camera left) pointed right at him in #1 would have really made this one amazing.

love your bmx stuff dude!

I ride a little at a park near me....do you know these guy's?
Or do you just turn up with ya camera and shoot?!?

PS...you have a dirty sensor!!!! You can see the spots in the same place(in the sky) on 1 and 4!

GREAT Work Charlie!!!!In an industrial part of Staten Island, they just opened an indoor skate board park and I'm DYING to go there and shoot some skaters.

Nice work here, Charlie. Your editing is getting better and better, and your lighting is really nice in these. I dig it.

Adding another flash behind the rider and out of view (camera left) pointed right at him in #1 would have really made this one amazing.

Thanks Mike! Always appreciated, shooting some downhill this weekend hopefully!

love your bmx stuff dude!

I ride a little at a park near me....do you know these guy's?
Or do you just turn up with ya camera and shoot?!?

PS...you have a dirty sensor!!!! You can see the spots in the same place(in the sky) on 1 and 4!

Thanks man!! Yeah I know these guys, a couple friends from school, the one here is an am rider for Shadow

and yeah, I really need to clean it soon :frown:
GREAT Work Charlie!!!!In an industrial part of Staten Island, they just opened an indoor skate board park and I'm DYING to go there and shoot some skaters.

Thanks Joe!! Indoor skateparks are sweet to shoot, a real good friend of mine actually just opened up his own so I've been shooting a lot there, skating is definitely one of my favorites to shoot.

Latest threads

Top Bottom