Boat @ Melaka

First thing I would do is to straighten the horizon. Then I would punch it up in saturation a little - maybe even use Topaz if you have it. Otherwise, use LR3 or PS.

First thing I would do is to straighten the horizon. Then I would punch it up in saturation a little - maybe even use Topaz if you have it. Otherwise, use LR3 or PS.
Thanks shooter. Noted with your comment. Thank you so much & also for viewing :)

This one does not do it for me. The dock is not decrepit enough to be interesting, and it obscures the boat, to the point of it not being visually engaging. I also think the background is competing for attention, which I don't think was your intention.

This one does not do it for me. The dock is not decrepit enough to be interesting, and it obscures the boat, to the point of it not being visually engaging. I also think the background is competing for attention, which I don't think was your intention.
Hi tom,thanks for your kind comments.noted what you are saying.
Hope could do more better. Thank you again and thanks for viewing..cheers..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom