Boats

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by RayGuselli, Jul 7, 2007.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi

took this image last night and decided to try painting in Photoshop and Deep Paint........

Came up with this...hope it works..help, suggestions and advice always appreciated

Best wishes

Ray

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful
    I love it

3. Very nice Ray :smile:

4. Robert

Robert

Jul 24, 2005
    Canada
    Ray,

You have another excellent painted pic with this one. I really like the detail you've maintained with the distant village and the sky texture is great!! gg

6. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi Virginia..........

Many thanks....it is a beautiful spot!!!

Deep Paint is a stand alone program whic allows you to paint by cloning????

I have no idea how it works other than I select the brushes I want to use and set the different options etc....

It can be very hit and miss and sometimes you spend a while on something only to find it is now what you want.....

However, I think that is me rather than the program.

See if you can find it Virginia and go for a free download if there is one....

If you cannot find it....just let me know.

Best wishes

Ray

7. Looks great Ray .... you certainly have some very picturesque areas around you.

8. StephanieHelen

StephanieHelen

Jun 9, 2006
    Where are you Ray? You always come up with these great scenic paradise shots

9. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Many thanks for the kind words.......

I live in barrow in Furness, Cumbria , UK.

It is a shipbuilding town but by the coast and also near the UK Lake District....

It has beautiful areas and others not so pretty!!!!

Glad you liked and thanks for looking....

Best wishes
    Ray

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.