Bob the Spiderman - poorly again (Dec'05)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MontyDog, Dec 7, 2005.

1. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

2. My very best wishes to Bob. I hope things will improve rapidly and that you'll be in good shape to enjoy the Holidays with your loved ones.
    Do take care,

3. My thoughts and prayers are you and your family Bob. Get well soon.

God Bless,
    David

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Bob,

I am so sorry to read that you are under the weather, but glad the know that you are resting and well on your way to a speedy and complete recovery. No one enjoys being ill, but take each day with patience and better times are just days away.

5. Bob,
    I was saddenned to see this news! Get well soon buddy and take what ever time is required to recover. Miss your posts and comments along with my lovely ladies.
    Dave

6. Hoping for a speedy recovery, Bob get well son, Pam hang in there Bob is truly blessed to have someone like you by his side

7. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    My thoughts and prayers are you and your family Bob. Get well soon.

-Dan

8. Bob,

Sorry to hear about you being in hospital. We hope and pray for a quick recovery.

9. avalanche161

avalanche161

May 17, 2005
    Boston, MA
    Bob--Wishing you a very speedy recovery---- everyone wants you home and happy for the holidays!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Best Wishes, Alan

10. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Sorry to hear about your illness Bob. Get well and get back to us as soon as you can. We miss your knowledgeable contributions. :smile:

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Get well soon, Bob! Your presence is greatly missed. Ann, take care of yourself as well...if you need anything, we're all here for you.

12. Bob, get well soon. We're pulling for you.

Rich

13. Bob, have a speedy recovery.

Our prayers are with you.

14. Bob, so sorry to hear you are having problems again. It's the pits to be sick and I hope you will recover quickly. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

15. Rest, thumb through the B&H catalogue if you get bored, listen to the docs' orders (and Pam's!!) and get better soon. We need you back here ASAP. Get well soon, Cheers, Sandi

16. general

general

Apr 30, 2005
    Nebraska
    Get Well Soon

Sorry to hear about your bout of feeling unwell. Our prayers are with you.

17. Bob, get well soon. We miss you and want you back in good health. Our prayers are with you and your family.

18. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Bob
    Hurry up and get well. We all hope you will be back to fit by the time Xmas rolls around.

19. Bob...wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back soon with better health.

20. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Bob and Pam,

I hope that all works out the best it can. You have our concern, sympathy and support.