Bob the Spiderman poorly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MontyDog, Oct 18, 2005.

1. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Paul (and Pam), thanks so much for letting us know about Bob's unfortunate episodes. I greatly enjoy reading his knowledgeable and often humorous posts and hope that he returns to full health very soon. We will certainly miss him in the meantime.

Pam, please pass along our best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

3. Bob, have a speedy recovery. We all miss you.

4. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Bob,
    We all wish you a speedy recovery and I am looking forward to seeing some

5. Hey Spiderman... get well soon.

Pam, take a good care of that man, he's a great guy and good e-friend.

Looking forward to having you back to the cafe and enjoy your knowledgeable and often humorous posts as Frank mentioned earlier!

6. Pam,

Of course you've done the right thing posting here. We're all his friends. It doesn't matter which forum you put the message in. We care very much for Bob's health.

To anyone, do we have Bob's mainling address? A get well card or two is in order, I think.

Rich

7. Bob,
    Get well NOW! I miss your informative posts and have been enjoying the book on insects that you reccomended and helped me locate. Take it slow and get well my friend.
    Dave

8. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    This pretty much sums it up for me. Bob, is our friend and we care about him greatly. I too would like to send a card.

Get well buddy,

9. Hi everyone, just printing off all your messages, so that he can read what you all think of him.

Pam :smile: :smile: :smile:
    Yes he is now smiling again.

10. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'd like to add my well wishes for Bob....Get well soon, we miss you around here!

11. Bob says ''thank you very much everyone'' we both do.He thinks that he will be back tomorrow and he will tell you all about it,( wait for it another long tale but at least you know it will be the truth.)

As you can tell the bad times turn very quickly back to near normal.
    Best wishes from us both. Pam & Bob, :smile: :smile: relaxing with a cup of tea, his newspaper and Emily the cat. She will not leave him.

12. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Hey Bob,

Cut it out.. out of bed.. back to health.. those are our orders!

Hoping you're back at it soon!

Tom

13. xaviermacau

xaviermacau

May 9, 2005
    Macau
    Bob, Feed well, plenty of rest, take your medicine, put on enough clothes to protect agains cold weather and have a speedy recovery.

14. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Pam
    Just make sure he gets really better soon. Bob, get back with us as soon as you can. Regards to you both

15. Sorry about the lungs, Bob, a very vital part of living! Certainly hope you're on the mend - we all miss you like crazy and want you back soon - take care of yourself and do what the "doc" orders. Cheers, S

16. Illness

I wish you a speedy recovery, as a disabled person I can understand what you live day to day with. My freind another here at NC has your in there prayers, get well so your camera does not sit silent.

17. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Get Well Soon

I do not know you as well as some of the regulars here but I will certainly put you in my prayers. Get well soon.

Ron Strobel

18. I just sent an email to Bob, wishing him recovery. Good to hear that he is on the way back to normality.

19. Bob Get will quick miss your posts and humor get well qucik and see you soon

20. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    That's the first identified case of Bird Flu transmitting itself to an Arachnid.

Latest News "A six foot Spider sneezed and destroyed four feet of new web, reports indicate wheezing from a dark corner and strange garbled cries of 'Nurse, the screens!'" :eek:

Luckily the prevailing winds should prevent cross infection. Mwah mwah Bob, but no group hug! :biggrin: