Boca Photo Question

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Nchesher, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    How have your experiences been with them? Last week I ordered 2 eyecups from them and I don't know if I really like the company. I ordered May 30th and it shipped today. That's 9 days. I emailed them, called them and never got a response. It sucks because they're in Detroit I think which I could've driven there in an hour and a half.

2. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Nchesher, I've had nothing but great service from Boca and would not hesitate to order again.

3. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    BOCA was recently undergoing reconstruction (physical location) and most of their orders were delayed by a week - mine, too.

They are usually pretty quick about things and I can comfortably recommend them.

An email to those with orders pending would have been a nice touch but it ain't a perfect world!

4. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    Well that makes a bit more sense then. I wish they would have something saying that. I've been pretty annoyed at them all week. Over a couple of stupid eyecups. :)

5. thorin

thorin

Feb 10, 2007
    Dallas
    I have ordered from Boca; they are not the fastest shippers, but they did get the goods to me within 2 weeks. I was very satisfied.

6. It's been a while since I've ordered from them, but I think their web site mentions that the fastest way to order from them is to call them. When I ordered some parts from them, it took around 7-10 days to ship, but I got everything that I ordered.

7. Nchesher

Nchesher

Jul 7, 2006
    Lansing,MI
    Well my package arrived today but to my surprise there was only one eyepiece. I ordered two. My invoice says two and I was charged for two. These guys really aren't winning me over with the customer service.