Body Only

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by joelincoln, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Does anyone have a date when the D90 body only will be available at the big retailers like BH and Adorama ???

2. Lar

Lar

Jun 12, 2005
    Washington State
    Kits Camera, where I live, is expecting them around the first week in November.

3. I spoke to a Nikon Rep on I believe Thursday and he said that camera's (D-90 body only ) were already shipped to their retailers. I called my local camera store here in New York and he said that yes they were shipped and expected to arrive this Monday or Tuesday. I am number 1 on the waiting list so I'll get mine either Tuesday or Wednesday October 7/8th. I can hardly wait. $999.99 will be the price. I sold my D-80 on the Nikonians site so this will be my upgrade.
    Eddie:smile:

4. Amazon dot com has them for $999.95 free shipping due nov 7, also...

5. Butchdog

Butchdog

May 29, 2007
    MN
    Calumet website says ships same day.

6. 66dave

66dave Guest

I just purchased a body only yesterday at national camera in minneapolis yesteday. 989.00

7. Peter LaMorte

Peter LaMorte

Oct 13, 2008
    Colorado
    Do you think the release of the D90 make the D80 prices drop? I hope so I'm in the market for a D80.
    Thanks
    Peter

8. xtol

xtol Guest

B&H has the D80 body for $630. If you really want a new D80 get one before they dsappear.

9. Just saw this....seem to be in stock

10. SoCalBob

SoCalBob

Feb 9, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    I purchased a D90 body only online from Ritz Camera four days ago (10/14/08) for $999.99 with no tax and free shipping.

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/541532974.htm?bct=t1134

FedEx tracking puts it on my doorstep this coming Tuesday with their free shipping. I just checked the Ritz website and they still have them in stock.

11. Because of the U.S. dollar to Korean won exchange rate (US$1.00 = KRW1300). The D90 body in Korea (for the time being) costs between US$807 and US$903! :eek:

12. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Just saw it on BroadwayPhoto for $755 w/ free shipping yesterday.

Just checked and it still there and says in stock!!!

13. Wow! :eek:

14. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    I would be very careful dealing with Broadway Photo. Please check their rating @ www.resellerratings.com.

15. davidwegs

davidwegs

Feb 7, 2008
    CO
    Broadway Photo ? !!! ?? So, they're still in BIZ then.

16. I called my local Ritz. They do have them in stock. Problem is... sales tax. I'll have to run down to DE to the home of "Tax Free Shopping" to purchase it unless they can work out a deal for me here in PA :)

17. moffo

moffo

Oct 20, 2005
    Central TX
    Just got the email that B&H have body only in stock.

18. SoCalBob

SoCalBob

Feb 9, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    It's great to see that B&H is finally getting a supply, and the last time I checked Ritz online had a new body only supply.

19. Finally got mine from Unique Photo at the Photoexpo in NYC ! :)))