Boeing Yin and Yang

IMG_1923.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've not noticed the similarity before, thanks for bringing it to my attention with your image

Cool shot, is that the symbol for Korean Airlines?

Yes it is, the 747-400F is the cargo version. A neat trick is to just type the registration number of any aircraft into google and you can find out a lot about that particular aircraft.

So it is, I didn't realise that. I was thinking it was a second aircraft.

I googled the plane as suggested, it's certainly been around the world a few times.

Real Name
Rodney
Jungle, thanks for the tip about the tail number. I saw lots of photos of that plane.

Do you send your photos to those sites?

Jungle, thanks for the tip about the tail number. I saw lots of photos of that plane.

Do you send your photos to those sites?

No, I like Helmut Newton and they like Norman Rockwell. They do have some excellent photos from a technical viewpoint.:smile:

Real Name
Rodney
I saw a few artistic type shots on airliners.net. That one you have of the FEDEX jet, straight on, is an angle they have posted.

here is a really cool shot of this 747: 747 shot

I saw a few artistic type shots on airliners.net. That one you have of the FEDEX jet, straight on, is an angle they have posted.

here is a really cool shot of this 747: 747 shot

Yes, they have some great shots, but it is more like a catalog of plane spotting in most respects. There are the real standouts that are brilliant.

Latest threads

Top Bottom