Boiled Peanuts

Real Name
Randy
yuck, slimy and nasty but I did have them in a salad last week (out of the shell) and they tasted pretty good.

We saw this mobile store on the side of the road on the way to Charleston and had to turn around and grab a shot

i-gc3BWxm-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You are right Randy, they are terrible. I kinda think that it is just a front for the Moonshiners and you really are not supposed to buy the boiled peanuts... I do like your photo...
Pete

I hope you fellows are having beer along with those boiled peanuts cause I have no complaints about it when I do. :smile:

Real Name
Randy
the strange part is they actually do taste good as long as you don't have to touch them

kinda like crawfish

Real Name
Randy
You are right Randy, they are terrible. I kinda think that it is just a front for the Moonshiners and you really are not supposed to buy the boiled peanuts... I do like your photo...
Pete

thanks Pete

I neva hoid of such a thing...!? :confused:

Sounds terrible...!

Good shot...! :smile:

thanks William

Good shot...Everywhere north of Atlanta...they're like coffee shops in the Seattle area

thanks Chris

I like the photo.

I also like boiled peanuts. Remember, I grew up in South Alabama!

thanks Jim

WHAT! Who could not like hot boiled peanuts. I said the same thing when I first moved to Tallahassee. And then I tried them, and then I got totally addicted to them. Anytime I have friends travel down south, I ask them to stop by a grocery store to pick up a huge bag of fresh green peanuts, so I can make them at home.

And the picture is great.

when i was younger i didn't care for them. had some recently at a crab pot cookout my dad hosted and loved them. maybe it was the way they were seasoned or something.

DSC_3569.1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom