Book reflector...

This is taken with my new book reflector (only $850 from Adorama). It's been nice to have some sun lately :)

Sweety.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

$850? I've never heard of a book reflector--is there a light inside the book, or does it just reflect? Are there different kinds/colors of reflectors on various pages of the book? I'm not getting the $850 part.

I'm kidding, LOL!... It was natural light reflecting off of the white pages of the book. I noticed it and went scurrying for my camera before either my daughter or the sun moved.

Sorry, I should have posted this on April 1st :)

Still chuckling...

G

Gr8Tr1x

Put Gary Fongs name on it, and it'll sell millions...

Nice shot...also, not a bad though as to putting a light inside a book for shots like this. Hmmmm....

Now that I think about it, please remember that the name "book reflector" as well as its derivations is intellectual property and copyrighted by said inventor. Also, note that the price has been copyrighted. Any usagage of the concept or implimentation of the physical device, known here as "The Book Reflector", is considered illegal and either Apple or Microsoft - or perhaps both - will sue for damages.

And remember, there's only one 'p' in 'pool' so we don't need yours.

Put Gary Fongs name on it, and it'll sell millions...

Nice shot...also, not a bad though as to putting a light inside a book for shots like this. Hmmmm....
Please note paragraph 1 subsection 1 above where it is implicitly stated that there shall be no other shots like this. ;P

Latest threads

Top Bottom