"Booty call motel room shoot" NSFW

Nice models. However, the rooms leave a bit to be desired for backgrounds, especially that bathroom. :m28:

That's why the thread is titled "Booty call motel room", haha.
Everyone present that day were college students, and no one wanted to split $180 + taxes and fees @ a nice hotel. What can I say, the motel room we got was $70, it included all the taxes and fees, lol.

Oh, and that wasn't the bathroom, it was a jacuzzi tub, the actual bathroom is on the other side of that wall.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Good first steps. Many of the photos seem "over flashed" with blown out areas. Now analyze and figure what worked and why - and what to change.

Some poses, like 2,4 and 20 look natural. Others look awkward or create unflattering angles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good first steps. Many of the photos seem "over flashed" with blown out areas. Now analyze and figure what worked and why - and what to change.

Some poses, like 2,4 and 20 look natural. Others look awkward or create unflattering angles.

Thanks! And yeah, I gotta learn how to tell models to pose, I was pretty clueless this time around.
I've found out how to deal with the "over-flash" issue after my buddy that came along with me looked at them, it'll be more controlled next time!
I'm saving money to order the digibee kit from aline bees (1 B400 and 1 B800), plus the portable battery in case I need it for outdoors, and the transmitter _ receivers.

That's why the thread is titled "Booty call motel room", haha.
Everyone present that day were college students, and no one wanted to split $180 + taxes and fees @ a nice hotel. What can I say, the motel room we got was $70, it included all the taxes and fees, lol.

Understood. But I think they do distract a bit from the photos. Otherwise, pretty good job for your first model shoot.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom