Bored at Night

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by banzaisteve, Jul 26, 2007.

1. I was pretty bored last night, so I felt like going to sleep 'cause it's been raining forever here in Texas(and it still continues). Well it stopped raining, so I planned on going and shooting my car. Well I drove around for a little and the sun was setting, so it turned into just taking photos of the sky. Anyway, enough talk. Enjoy. :tongue:

DSC_0001.

DSC_0004.

3. The reason I'm still using a kit lens...
    DSC_0008.

2. Nice shots... Really like the the first one, and the the last with your car, well done... Pity there wasn't more water on the road below your car to give it a mirror reflection, that would have been excellent, like adding cream to the cake... ;o))

3. Thanks, 1st one is probably my fav as well. Agreed though, that's what the cruise around at first was for, to find a nice location with a puddle, but they all seemed to be where it was busy and lots of traffic.

4. Good stuff! That red line from the taillights in your car shot really holds down the sky!

5. Thanks Michael :D.