Bored at work...climbed up on the roof...

This is what I got...

1257087778_fDfnTDt-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks Lyndee!

I work at a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Toronto. My office and the showroom faces East, so I can sort of see when the sun is going down based on how it is reflecting off the buildings in front of us.

I will often be in mid-conversation with people in my office and then off handedly glance out the window before proclaiming..."sorry, I have to go up on the roof for a second."

LOLOL - love it! :biggrin:

It's not easy either...you have to climb up this ladder and then pop out of a small hatch onto the roof. I'm always worried that the wind will blow it closed or something and I'll get locked up there. I try and remember to take my phone with me...just in case.

I've got a couple of nice shots that include the spinning star that is on the roof...I'll try and remember to post one tonight.

d

Beautiful shot...!
Clapping.gif

Sweet picture - nice job.

I can see the progression now... first a comfy chair appears on the roof, then an appropriately placed umbrella shade followed by a solar-powered mini-refrigerator.... :)

Alright...here's a couple more...

This shot gets the signage in at the front of the building and the traffic on Kennedy Rd.

1258554255_NXQcQzD-XL.jpg

This one is just a great sky...taken with the Tokina 11-16mm when I had my D90...loved that lens...

1258554410_5VZbwWG-XL.jpg

This last shot has the spinning MB star that sits on top of the building in it...

1258565621_6gjmXTF-XL.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom