Boston Thru My Lens.......

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by gerryblake, Jun 29, 2007.

1. gerryblake

gerryblake

Jan 29, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
  2. What, no Motif #1? :biggrin:

Nice slideshow, thanks for sharing. Was the (green) ship wheel from Gloucester? The fisherman's memorial "They That Go Down to the Sea in Ships..."?

Rockport's a nice town, haven't been there in years. Used to love to hit Bearskin Neck for some lobster and strudel.

3. Dave_Canada

Dave_Canada Guest

Nice job I really like the colors and the silhouette of the ships wheel with hand.

4. gerryblake

gerryblake

Jan 29, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Yes, the ship wheel was in Gloucester, what a nice memorial they have built for the fisherman that have been lost to the sea. I would love to go back and stay in Rockport for a few days. We were in Boston for a wedding and drove up the coastline on our "playday". It is truely a beautiful place!! Thanks for the comments, I took well over 900 pics and just grabbed a few of my favs. Here is the missing pic.........

Photo008.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice