• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

[EXPIRED] Both items have been removed!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both items have been removed!

Due to traveling and the need to clean up my clutter it is time for me to sell some of my equipment. I have these things to sell:

I have decided to sell my Like new NEVER USED Pro Trekker 600AW Backpack. I bought this about 18 months ago to use on a trip and found out that do to my back problem and age I could not carry all the equipment needed in it. So I decided to go with a roller bag. This Pro Trekker is a great bag with plenty of room and this one has never left my home. I will even throw in a 15” laptop bag with the purchase.

I have priced this bag at $225 including the shipping and insurance within CONUS. That is about $150 dollars less than retail.

Product Highlights
• Fits 2-3 Pro SLR Camera 6-8 Lens Kit
• Holds 15.4" Laptop Computer
• AZ Dobby Ballistic Nylon Exterior
• Velex Brushed Nylon Lining
• HDPE Interior Foam Padding
• Padded and Adjustable Dividers
• Interior and Exterior Pockets
• Heavy-duty Grab Handle
• Adjustable Backpack Harness

Nikon D700 camera with 16k shutter releases. I bought new for 4 years and mainly used as my primary camera for wedding photography. Since I rarely shoot weddings anymore and this just sits in the box at home I figure this is the time to let go of it. This would be a good start up or backup camera for someone. It comes with the original box and with accessories. Priced reduced to $1400 from $1500 for quick sale! which includes shipping (CONUS) and insurance.

Prices are negotiable on all items. Payment via paypal is preferred and items will be shipped quickly by UPS carrier. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumped for today along with price reduction and added Sigma lens!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumped for today along with final price reduction on all equipment!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom