1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Both of my girls

Discussion in 'People' started by Edrod13, Jul 18, 2007.

1. These are the first pics that I have posted here since I joined. I spend hours each day reading new and old post trying to absorb as much information as I possibly can. This is truely a great community and I look forward to posting more in the future.

These are two little people that god has blessed me with.

Sofia Rose has just turned 19 months and she surprises both my wife and I with the things she says and does. She started walking and talking at 9 months so we have really enjoyed her.

843624930_35865ff5c3_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Isabella Luciana was born June 17, 2007 which happens to be Fathers Day. She is just a bundle of joy and we look forward to watching her grow. I was able to put this together by following the collage/montage tutorial posted by RForshey. We had this printed and have mailed them out.

843649476_f78719f8e2_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lately my Tamron 28-75 just stays put on the D50. I am trying to put some funds together in order get some pro glass like the 17-55, the BEAST or 70-200 VR. It's kind of hard though when you have two small babies to worry about first!

AS A SIDE NOTE:
    My girls have some resemblences when examined up close, but we have been asked many of times these last couple of weeks if they are related. Sofia is kind of my clone and Isabella looks just like my wifes family, so we are tied for the moment! I wonder what the tie breaker will look like.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful girls
    Congratulations on the new baby
    Beautiful image

3. Both are precious, thanks for sharing Eddie.

4. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Wonderful photos Eddie - congrats on the new arrival!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Beautiful little ladies you have! Looks like June has been the month for Cafe' baby births! Congrats on your new daughter!

6. Your baby is so cute and does take after her big sister. Very nice shots.

7. Thanks guys, I really appreciate the comments. Its funny because I spend so much time here everyday just reading that I feel like I know you guys even though we have never really met. I look forward to posting more instead of just browsing the forums. Thanks

Eddie

8. OnlyJess243

OnlyJess243 Guest

very beautiful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.