Bought My D90 Today

Thanks everyone, but I just noticed one negative of purchasing online...

I seem to have some addiction with checking my email and the tracking numbers for the packages.:Curved:

Thanks everyone, but I just noticed one negative of purchasing online...

I seem to have some addiction with checking my email and the tracking numbers for the packages.:Curved:
I did the same thing. I'd just sit on the tracking page and hit refresh every few minutes

G

gladjo

A co-worker of mine just got one. His first camera. I've read so much about it in the past that I'm teaching him how to use it. :rolleyes:

Congrats, my friend has one, it is a neat package. I was surprised at the images in a pretty dark setting, plus the mini movie :)

BTW, I try not to check often but it happens with online purchases :p

Have fun and post some images soon.

Congratulations. I've been happy with mine. I have a D80 and didn't think I'd bother. But the high ISO is about 1 stop and change better which really helps my shooting. And I was really pleasantly surprised by how the auto-focus and overall camera response feels snappier -- didn't expect that.

It comes tomorrow. but the case and filter come later in the week and possibly next week. Not too happy about that but i will be sure to post some of my fist pictures with it. I want to try to start a 365 blog. We'll see.

Latest threads

Top Bottom