Bought My D90 Today

Real Name
Jon Schusteritsch
Congrats on the purchase, you're sure to love it. I've had mine for a few months now and am still loving it, I couldn't wait for it so I got it from a local shop (which was actually cheaper than all of the online places I saw). The D90 should have come with a protective screen cover so no need for another one, as far as the UV filters, that's a matter of preference, I find myself shooting with it off depending on the situation, you just have to be careful not to bump into things.

What lens/lenses will you be using with it? I second the recommendation to pick up a 50mm f/1.8 if you don't have one already, it works splendidly with the D90.

The D90 has arrived. But Should i wait to use it because the case I ordered and the protective filter have both not arrived.

What do you think? not a big deal or a big deal?

Also, I am considering buying one of these...

I say you put the hood on to protect the lens and then have a blast! Sounds ghetto, but you can wrap your camera in a non-sheddy sweatshirt when you need to stow it away.

I say you put the hood on to protect the lens and then have a blast! Sounds ghetto, but you can wrap your camera in a non-sheddy sweatshirt when you need to stow it away.

I'm glad you said that... because when I stowed it in my old sweatshirts I thought the exact same thing.

Latest threads

Top Bottom