Bought my own Birthday present

My birthday is just around the corner and I've have been kicking around the idea of a small mirrorless kit. I finally pulled the trigger on a Sony a6300 with the two lens kit. It comes with the 16-50 and 55-210 kit lenses and a small case. The battery is still charging. Hopefully I get to use it today at our family Christmas/Birthday dinner.

Very nice on both accounts. I used air miles to get one of my Christmas presents.... Hamilton Automatic Khaki Field King watch. It didn't hurt that I used some miles to get my wife a Longines Automatic too.

The next camera purchase for me will probably be a D500. Although a Lieca CL would be nice too.

Real Name
Tim
You will NOT regret it! Actually (confession time!) I bought myself a (let's call it) Valentine's present of a D5 this year!

Yah - I know I won't - the price tag is above what I really want to spend BUT - given the bulk of my shooting is low light and the D5 is best in class for that - worth it to me. Especially now that people are actually willing to give me money for my work... :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom