Boulder, Colorado

Had a weekend stay in Denver Colorado and did a quick visit to Boulder, Colorado on Sunday morning. First stop was at Chautauqua Park and the Flatirons, headed up Baseline Drive for some additional photo ops.

#1 Chautauqua Park (Boulder, Colorado)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 Chautauqua Park (Boulder, Colorado)

A few photos from the top of Baseline Drive (sorry didn't right down the name of this view point)

We had about 30 balloons in the air a very few miles to your east Sunday AM - I was looking out on what you were exploring!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had about 30 balloons in the air a very few miles to your east Sunday AM - I was looking out on what you were exploring!
I heard about the balloons later that afternoon. We didn't see any, but we didn't head out until around 10am that morning. That would have made an excellent capture if we happened upon the area during the time the balloons were in the air.

Back in the 1990's I worked with an Americorps program. I got to be part of a team that cut and built new trails out of the mountain side of the Flat Irons. One of the happiest places on earth for me. I love seeing the place again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Back in the 1990's I worked with an Americorps program. I got to be part of a team that cut and built new trails out of the mountain side of the Flat Irons. One of the happiest places on earth for me. I love seeing the place again.
It's a beautiful place, especially for those fortunate enough to live in the area.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom