Boxer's smoke break..

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/601927_269757346495159_1827395169_n.jpg

I was walking doing some street shooting in Red Deer Alberta the other day.
And while walking down an alley.I noticed a boxing sign.. As I got closer I saw there where some young gentleman enjoying a refreshing cigarette on a break:rolleyes:, from there boxing workout/training..

I appraoched and took a few shots from the chest.. And began to raise my Leica M2 and 35 1.2 ASPH for a good one and they soured at the notion..:tongue:.

I played it dumb.. Not hard in my case.. :biggrin:.. "Oh I thought you guys wouldnt mind me taking a picture of you guys enjoying a smoke on you break between rounds ".. LOL

The guy in the wife beater , chirped up and said .. I got a problem with pictures.. You didnt take a pictures of us did you... With a straight face I said no .. But I would like to..

Which wasnt a total lie as , well I only took one, and seriouly I didnt see any point in escalating the situation.

Well no reason that wouldnt involve some unpleasantness best avoided..

So anyways at that point I smiled Raising the Leica up.
"No no" he said .. I got a problem with pictures..

Now I was sad. Cause I really wanted to take some more pictures of this fasinating part of boxing life style..:rolleyes:

I didnt even notice I accidently click the shutter of the Leica on the the way down to my chest..:biggrin:

Gregory

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Rob.

Even though there where three of them . I was pretty sure, I was safe anyways..:wink:

Gregory

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom