Boy meets horse

We had so many wonderful moments this July 4th weekend. Our daughter came to stay with us and the other kids who live in the area spent time with us at our home. I've got hundreds of photos to sort through. Friday night we were relaxing in our backyard when we noticed a horse and rider on the ditchbank behind our house. There is a rough road on our side of the ditch and people often walk back there. Two of my grandkids ran out to see the horse. When the rider could see they were interested he turned around and let the kids have a closer look.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Excellent photos! My dad was born on a ranch in Texas and always owned a horse. I have many childhood memories of riding! One of the benefits of rural America!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent photos! My dad was born on a ranch in Texas and always owned a horse. I have many childhood memories of riding! One of the benefits of rural America!
I haven't ridden a horse in years, but loved riding when I was a girl. My best friend had two horses and we rode them often. I've lived in a small town my entire life (although it is getting a lot bigger now) and don't think I could ever live in a big city. I'm glad you got the experience of enjoying a horse as a child.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom