Boys don't listen

Discussion in 'People' started by tomj, Jul 4, 2007.

1. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Again, the processing is not my usual, but the shot speaks for itself.

I know there are some areas of BH but I wasn't using safe lighting when I originally setup for this shoot. Small deviations from the metered center-set resulted in unwanted highlights or heavy shaddows. I try to adjust during shooting by adjusting the aperature on the fly, but kids are just too darn quick sometimes.

If you think you've got a better caption for this shot, fire away.

Comments and critique always welcomed.

original.

2. Lol:biggrin:
    Great shot! It put one heck of a grin on my face! My thoughts were something along the lines of "Could you please be quiet!" or "I know...you told me a hundred times already!".

3. cuss2much

cuss2much Guest

your pp just gets better and better...

very nice...

4. When I was his age every photo of me has my tongue sticking out... so count your blessings :)

5. He is thinking "spare me the details." It's a cute picture and your processing highlights it even more.

6. If you don't mind, what pp did you use to get them the porcelain look?
    Great result, IMHO.
    Tim

7. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    Interesting shot and equally interesting PP, Tom. If one studies it closely there are a few areas from different DOF that are sharp. Strange but I still like it! :wink:

8. Hey Tom.......... how are you my friend?

Major PC virus problems so been absent for a while! And they are still not resolved????

Great shot! How about.......... "And it doesn't get any better when you grow up!"............... :eek::eek::eek:

G

9. Very nice Tom. I like Graeme's title, simply because it doesn't get any better.

10. LOL!!! Graeme...you nailed the title!!!

11. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Francois!! Both of those quotes fit quite well.

Thank you Maurice.

Me too Woody.

Thanks Gordon, I always appreciate your input.

Hi Tim, thanks for the kind words. For info on the PP, take a look at the Boys are Yucky post. I used pretty much the same pp on the second shot but toned it down some.

Hello Banhup, thanks for the kind reply.

Hey Graeme, whats up? I haven't been around much myself lately due to work and stuff. I'm sorry to hear about your PC woes. I have been having trouble myself lately but its a color profile problem rather than viruses.

By the way, you win the caption contest!!

Thanks Roy!

12. HMMM I see a future husband in training. Come to think of it a future wife in training too...

13. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Great shot

"Way to go Einstien" Comes to my mind.