Boys HS Hoops State Championship

Shot the state championship for a local blog (both teams, actually) last night. Was less of a game than I thought it would be. White jerseys didn't have the height, but they were quick. Their #24 is the State Player of the Year, and is heading to play at Notre Dame.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. This one was game-high w/ 26 in a losing effort. He's got a free ride to Cal to play FB. I caught him earlier this season running over our team (see pic #4).

6. Their stud (#24, rated 91st on the ESPN top 100 high school basketball players) heading to play at ND.

7. Pat Connaughton (#24), 6-5 and 205 pounds had 24 points, 11 rebounds and five assists and in addition to State Player of the Year, he was also recently named Massachusetts Gatorade Player of the Year and is a three-time Catholic Conference All-Star and two-time league MVP.

9. Runner Ups

10. State Champs

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Chris!, how the hell you guys keep coming up with these various BB shots I don't know?, there's only one court & 2 bloody big teams getting in the way:wink:, makes me wonder how hard can it be?:tongue: (very I know!!):biggrin:. Kind regards Graham.

As always Chris a very nice job ...
ron
thanks Ron..

Very nice Chris!, how the hell you guys keep coming up with these various BB shots I don't know?, there's only one court & 2 bloody big teams getting in the way:wink:, makes me wonder how hard can it be?:tongue: (very I know!!):biggrin:. Kind regards Graham.
Ha ha, just put the camera in P mode :smile:

Real nice series Chris. I am partial to #4. What happened to the girls team? I was a little disappointed I did not see them in the State finals, maybe next year?

thanks Marc. They lost in their semi 49-45 (OT) to Amherst (was traveling so couldn't go). Saw Amherst lose to Andover just before this game; sure seemed like we could have beaten Amherst on a different night.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom