Boys LAX

Shot a tournament todat here is a small sampling.
All shots with the D2X and the 300 2.8
DSC_0420.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_0508.jpg

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0956.jpg

DSC_1305.jpg

DSC_1416.jpg

DSC_2002.jpg

DSC_2045.jpg

#1 and $9 are just fantastic. Mike, I am tired of praising your shots .... can you please come up with some bad shots for a change? These great shots are too boring :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#6, #9 & #10 for me Mike. Great as usual. By any chance, was it raining around 2 pm at the tournament? I thought I saw rain in a few of your shots.

Outstanding quality Mike, your shots are always so perfect. The faces and overall clarity are your trademark.

Geez Mike,

Let's see, #9 catching the ball hanging on the edge of the stick, #6 having a guy totally airborne firing what looks to be a rocket, the sheer excitement captured in #1 where even I sit here excited that he got it, finding myself wanting to shout at the kid in #7, the rain shot, "careful there little buddy you might drop that thing", and the last one that should be aptly titled, "caught in the headlights", man oh man you are one heck of a shooting son of a gun.

Great balls of fire! Outstanding my friend, outstanding!

T

topher04r1

mike... this is some of your BEST work yet.... fantastic !!

Outstanding work, as per your usual, Mike. they're all so good, I can't pick a favorite.:biggrin:

K

kramk

Mike, great series. *Very* sweet work. You pulled some nice color/contrast from iso 400-500 light. Do you use any NR in conjunction with CS2?

best, mark

More of the same excellent imaging. How do you "frame" the posted photos and could you show us the full frame of #6 so we can see what you get from the 300?
Many thanks,
Brooks

Amazing shots!! I really like #6...seems as if you had waited a split second longer you might have caught the goalie hiding behind the net (where I would have encouraged my son to run to) as it looks like that kid ripped a heck of a shot off on goal. I also like #10 as well...it seems as if that goalie is thinking "so this is what the other guy felt like"
I am sure the parents faces light up when they see you show up with your gear...great shots all the way around technically, action, etc... Like someone else mentioned before, sure would be nice (for our own sanity at least) to see a Mike Mac missed shot, maybe you can go back a decade or two and find one for us! :redface:

Mike, great series. *Very* sweet work. You pulled some nice color/contrast from iso 400-500 light. Do you use any NR in conjunction with CS2?

best, mark

Mark
No NR at all, in fact I woudl love to shoot sports on a completly cloudy day at ISO400 all the time, it makes the colors pop the faces arent in the shadows, no exposure isuses to constatly change.

More of the same excellent imaging. How do you "frame" the posted photos and could you show us the full frame of #6 so we can see what you get from the 300?
Many thanks,
Brooks

Thanks so much the fream is an action from www.fredmiranda.com it is a PS action ad is very easy to use.
That shot is full frame I beleive I might have cropped it by about 5 percent

Latest threads

Top Bottom