Brand New D50's still around???

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Gmas, May 15, 2007.

1. Gmas

Gmas

Mar 22, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Hey everyone,

After much reading over the past few months, I figured the D50 would be a great "first" DSLR for me. Now I go to buy one and it seems there's none around....new at least.

I'm not opposed to a used one in great condition, but those seem few and far between as well (can't read FS section on here yet either), at least near me here in Canada. Also, I'm going on a trip in a week and a half and ideally would love to have it for that trip.

Anyone know of any still around? Any Canadians that could chime in with somewhere north of the border that had some would be ideal.

Thanks!

2. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    d50

well, my shop in duluth minnesota has 4 left... PM me if you want me to pick you one up and you want to pay me for it. i believe the kit is 699 with the 18-55 lens, or

$730 for the camera kit + "value pack" that has a pretty nice nikon case, instructional book, and extends the warranty from 1yr to 3yrs...

-drew

3. lms6241

lms6241

Apr 16, 2007
    Michigan
    I just bought a new D50 body from www.normancamera.com. I placed the order over the phone. They had a few of them in stock last week for $529.XX. Good luck on your search.

4. laawaaris

laawaaris Guest

I am thinking of getting rid of my D50 - I'd like to get a D200 instead.

I only have the camera body, no lenses, but I have 3 batteries and charger to go along with it. I also have a set of 4 SD cards.

PM me if you are interested.

5. Gmas

Gmas

Mar 22, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks guy for the responses! Looking into the Camera Warehouse as it appears they still have them. Also looks like Costco may still have them too for anyone who's looking.

Cheers

GReg

6. nice you find them i only now where you can find it in holland, and even today i sow the first d70 still new for sale...