Bridge / Bigelow, AR

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by lr1811, Nov 25, 2005.

1. This is a very old railroad bridge (the middle actually turns) in Bigelow, AR. I was hoping for some thougts/opinions...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi Brian,

I like the first one the best. Thanks for sharing.

3. Brian,

I like them all but the first and last are my favourites. Being a structural engineer, I just like bridges of any kind and these are well done.

4. thanks...

Thanks Melissa and Dennis. As you can see from picture 1, part of the bridge is gone. Unfortunately, a few years back an "entrepreneur" decided he was going to take the metal and sell it. Although I disagree with that and am glad he was finally stopped, it adds to the 100 year history this bridge has.