Bridge error

Bridge 2020 was working fine. I used it a few minutes ago. I updated to Bridge 2021. Now, neither will open. I deleted both, reinstalled each, one at a time. Neither open. What's up with that? I'm running Mojave.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
I had something similar happen recently. Evenutally I figured out that MS was downloading and/or installing an update to the PC. Once the update finished, Bridge/Photoshop worked as usual.

Since you are two OS versions behind, try updating to the current OS, Big Sur......
No need. It was working perfectly until I upgraded Bridge. Old Bridge was fine. Plus, I'll lose my old version of Nik filters. Not interested in buying new, until I have to. I'll go to Adobe support. Thanks, though.

I am using Br 2021 on Mojave and also on Catalina and it works perfectly on both.
Try trashing and resetting your Prefs but do make absolutely sure that you save a copy of your Keywords elsewhere before you do so!

Well, I spent over an hour chatting with Adobe last night. The guy was mostly hunting/guessing. He kept me going in circles. I finally told him I was out of time and would call back tonight. Fortunately, I got the right guy this time. He had me do what Ann said, but only after telling me to press command+shift to open Bridge, then clear everything. Without pressing command+shift, it would not open at all. It took all of 10 seconds.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom