** Bright Idea **

Which angle workz the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just playing around, but which one works best?

p886935412-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

p555179012-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

the first one doesn't have enough of a bulb....can't really get the bulb idea. In the second one the expression is a little off....IMHO;)

the first one doesn't have enough of a bulb....can't really get the bulb idea. In the second one the expression is a little off....IMHO;)

Thanks Jerry, I like the second one also, but would it be better with a crop to cut offf the metal part of the bulb?

I'd say to NOT cut off the metal part of the bulb...that would take away from the "bulb" look.

I like the perspective in #1 better, except her left hand position doesn't look quite right to me. It looks as if her index finger is pulling on the side of her mouth.

#2 is neat because the viewer can see that the bulb is not plugged in to a power source but still appears to be lit up.

I give the nod to #2.

I love the angle on #1.

#2 is really nice as well, but yeah, there may be something about the crop that I'm not overly thrilled about.

Great shots, though--keep them coming! Definitely very creative. :biggrin:

Thanks Everyone for the pointers-tips-votes!

Something just didn't work on both of them..... oh well .... it wasn't like I wasted any film!

This is exactly what I was going to say, nice post jerry ;)

I am curious, how old is the model? She looks SO young in picture 1, but her body in picture 2 suggests otherwise. She's pretty

This is exactly what I was going to say, nice post jerry ;)

I am curious, how old is the model? She looks SO young in picture 1, but her body in picture 2 suggests otherwise. She's pretty

This is my neice, she is 16.... we were just playing around and we thought of this.... don't even now where it came from, but we aren't scared to try anything! :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom