Brita splash

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Ping279, Oct 1, 2008.

1. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    I really like these shots. Especially #1 with the orange.

You should email these to the Brita people! Low res - maybe they would like to pay you for them :)

2. cszakolczai

cszakolczai

Oct 1, 2008
    NJ
    yeah but if you send them watermark the hell out of them, you don't want them stealing your stuff.

3. Good idea. I will definitely try that. Does the second shot seem a little confusing? Is it clear what it is? And also, does it look like the Brita text was put there in PS rather than actually being on the container?

4. Great images !

Do you use some kind of electronic device to trip the shutter when the object hits the liquid ? If so, wich system ?

TIA...
    J-P.

5. Nope, no system. Just my eye and my finger. It would be nice to have one though!

6. What FAST eye and finger, then !!!

Thanks for the quick answer !

:smile:
    J-P.

7. I love these shots! Is the second one the filter part of the lid, or tip, or whatever? If so, then it would make a great ad shot! According to my monitor, both could use a touch of brightening, but it's been a few weeks since calibration. :smile:

8. The second on is actually the filter that hangs down into the container. I didn't actually drop that when I shot it, it was stationary while the water was moving.