Broadway, Nashville.

I can't seem to drag myself to like this shot because of the angle and lens distortion in the AT&T building.

Nut nonetheless, I'd rather know if you all like it or not and what flaws you see.

Broadway_Nashville_small.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For me this is a record shot; i.e., you were there and you recorded it. There is nothing that really grabs me. I would prefer that this shot be taken a little earlier in the evening so that you still get the lights but you also get a little more detail in the buildings and perhaps a deep blue in the sky. I find some of the street lights to be near blown.

john..... the batman building will always cause these kind of issues
for me.... the cars in the FOREGROUND/"OUR" side of the street are distracting
i'd crop them out

For me this is a record shot; i.e., you were there and you recorded it. There is nothing that really grabs me. I would prefer that this shot be taken a little earlier in the evening so that you still get the lights but you also get a little more detail in the buildings and perhaps a deep blue in the sky. I find some of the street lights to be near blown.

I feel the same. Maybe I'll even shoot it at street level as well. There are just too many distractions in this photo.

john..... the batman building will always cause these kind of issues
for me.... the cars in the FOREGROUND/"OUR" side of the street are distracting
i'd crop them out

Yeah, I agree. I actually wanted to crop the thing out as well as the cars and that pesky tree. lol :smile:

The girl I was with likes the cars and was actually trying to time it so she could have more light streaks. I was trying to time it so I wouldn't have traffic, but it was a Friday night, and you know how that is in the city.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom