Broadway, Nashville.

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by JohnC, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I can't seem to drag myself to like this shot because of the angle and lens distortion in the AT&T building.

Nut nonetheless, I'd rather know if you all like it or not and what flaws you see.

[​IMG]

2. For me this is a record shot; i.e., you were there and you recorded it. There is nothing that really grabs me. I would prefer that this shot be taken a little earlier in the evening so that you still get the lights but you also get a little more detail in the buildings and perhaps a deep blue in the sky. I find some of the street lights to be near blown.

3. john..... the batman building will always cause these kind of issues
    for me.... the cars in the FOREGROUND/"OUR" side of the street are distracting
    i'd crop them out

4. I feel the same. Maybe I'll even shoot it at street level as well. There are just too many distractions in this photo.

Yeah, I agree. I actually wanted to crop the thing out as well as the cars and that pesky tree. lol :smile:

The girl I was with likes the cars and was actually trying to time it so she could have more light streaks. I was trying to time it so I wouldn't have traffic, but it was a Friday night, and you know how that is in the city.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. :biggrin: