broke out the 35mm...

wow, i broke out my old Ricoh KR5 for the gf today (she doesn't know it)... brings back a flood of memories wandering through the woods taking pictures of random crap...

She is in for a rude awakening when she finds out she's been cut off from the d40 until she comes back with some properly exposed film for me... full manual ftw!

anyone else ever break out the old camera just for the heck of it?

G

garyosborne

wow, i broke out my old Ricoh KR5 for the gf today (she doesn't know it)... brings back a flood of memories wandering through the woods taking pictures of random crap...

She is in for a rude awakening when she finds out she's been cut off from the d40 until she comes back with some properly exposed film for me... full manual ftw!
Yeah, and you're in for a rude awakening when you get cut off from sex.....I'm betting she wont need to expose any film (if she's smart)

anyone else ever break out the old camera just for the heck of it?
I have a ricoh twinlens (shutter recently quit working) and Kiev med formats aswell as a Nikon F70 that all get used from time to time......it is fun to walk into a club or other publicplace and used a vintage or not so vintage FILM CAM....pulling out the light meter and metering and all that
just to call attention oneself and hand out b-cards......

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom