1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

broke out the 35mm...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nephets0, Aug 12, 2009.

1. nephets0

nephets0

Jul 29, 2009
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    wow, i broke out my old Ricoh KR5 for the gf today (she doesn't know it)... brings back a flood of memories wandering through the woods taking pictures of random crap...

She is in for a rude awakening when she finds out she's been cut off from the d40 until she comes back with some properly exposed film for me... full manual ftw!

anyone else ever break out the old camera just for the heck of it?

2. If only I had an old Hasselblad!

3. And so are you.:biggrin:

4. DesignLov3

DesignLov3 Guest

LOL good one bourbon

5. garyosborne

garyosborne Guest

Yeah, and you're in for a rude awakening when you get cut off from sex.....I'm betting she wont need to expose any film (if she's smart)

6. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    I have a ricoh twinlens (shutter recently quit working) and Kiev med formats aswell as a Nikon F70 that all get used from time to time......it is fun to walk into a club or other publicplace and used a vintage or not so vintage FILM CAM....pulling out the light meter and metering and all that
    just to call attention oneself and hand out b-cards......

7. Happily, my laughably old, hopelessly outdated, and pathetically technologically-backward manual focus film SLR and rangefinder cameras from the previous century are all I ever break out to shoot with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.