Bronx Zoo Shooting - anyone ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerseyJay, May 26, 2005.

1. I'm reposting this here b/c the topic got only 11 views in Meeting Section of this forum. I think we have a lot more members in Tri-State area that would like to visit the Bronx Zoo.

I'm thinking about going to Bronx Zoo on June 4th - Saturday. I will cross post this on Fred Miranda and Nikonians.

Is anyone interested ?

2. FYI,

New Bronx Zoo Butterfly Garden Gets Its Wings on May 19th.

More than 1,000 delicate, fluttering butterflies, whimsical large-scale sculptures, and hundreds of butterfly-attracting plants and shrubs create the enchanting outdoor and indoor magical secret garden of the new Bronx Zoo Butterfly Garden, opening on May 19th.

http://bronxzoo.com/278313/13466817

3. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    I'd love to go... But it's a wee bit far for me... How about making it the "World Famous San Diego Zoo" instead?

4. Hmmm... Maybe I'll go if it's a nice day although I'll probably have to bring the Wong Clan w/ me. :D But that probably won't work so well for meeting other folks for photo shoots...

Gregory,

Where were you when I visited the SD Zoo last August? :D Since I made it over there w/in the past year, maybe you can do the same over here this summer. ;)

_Man_

5. Man,

Not sure how big is your clan but I know that people bring their "love-ones" as well. Keep me posted.

6. gho

gho

Feb 7, 2005
    California
    Prolly at the SD Zoo :D