Brooklyn Bridge and Chinatown NYC (large pics)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RFCGRAPHICS, Jun 13, 2005.

1. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
  2. Zulu-

Zulu- Guest

I really like the second of Brooklyn Bridge, very good composition and the angle is just right...

Great series, thanks for sharing

3. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Hey I bought that bridge. Thanks for taking those nice pictures.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I really like the second shot of the Brooklyn Bridge...but my favorite shot is Lunchtime in Chinatown....ah, I can almost smell how yummy!!!! Thanks for sharing, Robert...keep up the good work!

5. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice series, Robert! Lots of great subjects to shoot in a place like NYC. Like the 2nd bridge shot best.

6. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Zulu, Patrickh, Leigh, Drueter,

Thanks for the comments. NYC is a lot of fun in the summer. In some ways the hazy hot and humid weather justs adds more spice to life.

Thanks again

Regards

RFC

7. d_ip

d_ip

Mar 18, 2005
    Alberta, Canada
    Number two..... :D superb

8. all great, as always, but I really like the billboard shot--its the kinda thing I would do ;-)

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I like all of these very much

I think that the lunchtime shot is my favorite. I live in a small town in a rural state and my life is so much different from yours. I really enjoy big city shots. Makes me wish I could be in a big city more often. We don't have the candid photo shooting opportunities here. I guess that's why I do landscapes.