Brooklyn Bridge Model Shoot

Here is a little model fashion shoot I covered by the Brooklyn Bridge and also overlooking lower Manhattan... very simple setup. One single strobe about 1.5 feet above model's head directly 3 feet in front of model.

They had some nice results...

292154956_eau6q-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

292155124_SnwvB-XL.jpg

292154990_C8eTH-XL.jpg

292155271_wrGBq-XL.jpg

Greetings. I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the second shot (motion blur? double exposure? image stacking?) but the model (look at her legs) looks impossibly skinny. Interesting, almost subliminal.

I can pick out something similar in the last shot, too (mostly in the left foreground). There it adds a great ghostly character to the image.

Thanks for sharing these. Very cool.

Cheers,

-Yamo-

Your pics are always nice. The promenade is a great place to take pics.

Greetings. I'm not sure what I'm seeing in the second shot (motion blur? double exposure? image stacking?) but the model (look at her legs) looks impossibly skinny. Interesting, almost subliminal.

I can pick out something similar in the last shot, too (mostly in the left foreground). There it adds a great ghostly character to the image.

Thanks for sharing these. Very cool.
QUOTE]

Thanks Yamo.... You are seeing motion blur.. this was a 2.5s shot and she moved during those 2.5 seconds. Same with the other shot... people walking by and staring at the model shoot as well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom